City of LimA
HOW TO USE THE DORA
• Starting June 4th, 2021:
Noon to Midnight; 7 Days a Week
• Only alcohol bought at establishments within the DORA district can be consumed in a DORA cup; no outside alcohol is allowed. Cups are one-time use only.
• Beverages from one establishment cannot be taken into another establishment or special event area which also serves alcohol. Beverages can be taken into retail shops that allow DORA cups
• Once a DORA cup has left a business, it must be consumed before you enter any liquor establishment other than a residence or DORA-friendly retail location. This includes reentering the business in which it was purchased or entering a new business. Cups are one-time use only.
• You must stay inside of the DORA while you have this beverage
Boundaries for the DORA are found below:
PARTICIPATING DORA ESTABLISHMENTS
318 RESTAURANT & BAR
318 N. Main Street
306 N. Main Street
309 E. Wayne St.
7 Town Square
230 N. Main Street
447 N. Main Street
122 W. North Street
HOLLANDER ON MAIN
140 N. Main Street
THINGS YOU CAN DO:
• Support local businesses and Downtown Lima, Inc. by purchasing a DORA cup and shop local in participating retail shops
• Purchase a cup and pour an unfinished drink at participating location and leave with that drink
• Take a DORA cup into a location that has a green DORA WELCOME decal on their door
• Drink Responsibly. All local and state laws about public intoxication, indecency, noise, and driving while intoxicated still apply
• When you reach the boundary of the DORA, you can finish your drink and throw your cup away in one of the trash cans throughout downtown. Let's keep our downtown clean.
THINGS YOU CANNOT DO:
• Bring your own drinks or cooler into the DORA. All beverages must be purchased from a participating establishment and be in a DORA cup. Cups are dated and are one-time use only
• Walk with a purchased drink NOT in a DORA cup
• Take a DORA cup into another liquor establishment
• No littering. The City of Lima has added many more trash cans to reduce litter
• Give purchased drink to an underage individual. All liquor laws still apply
• Reuse a DORA cup. Once a DORA cup has left a business, it must be consumed before you enter any other liquor establishment other than a residence or DORA-friendly retail location. This includes reentering the business in which it was purchased or entering a new business.